University Foreign Car has been providing quality car care in Lansing, Michigan, since 1967. You can count on us to deliver reliable services and repairs quickly. Our experienced, licensed master mechanics are state-certified and Bosch trained and tested, so you can count on us for the best in foreign car parts and repairs.
Our goal at University Foreign Car is to analyze quickly and diagnose your car’s problems, provide you with an exact estimate, and skillfully repair your vehicle, so you can get back on the road. Your import auto deserves the finest care, the type of care you can only get at University Foreign Car.
We aim to make your automobile repair experience everything it should be. With after-hours drop-off, Bosch service credit financing, and our emphasis on friendly, professional customer care, University Foreign Car is the unsurpassed repair facility in the Greater Lansing Area to trust for all your import auto needs.
Give us a call today at (517) 484-3111 to schedule service for your vehicle.
University Foreign Car is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.